- All monies raised going to the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund
- May be worn on your uniform until 01/06/2018
- After 01/06/2018 you can put the badge on your camp blanket
- Ready for delivery immediately
- Available to 14th King’s Lynn Scout Group Members Only
In response to the terror attack in Manchester earlier this year, the three Scout Counties of Greater Manchester have combined to release a special badge to raise money for the people impacted by the terrible incidents in Manchester on 22 May 2017. These badges are £1 each with all monies raised going to the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund. County have agreed that the badges may be worn by members of Norfolk Scouts who wish to wear one, in the occasional badge area until June 2018 As Manchester is an area of the country that is particularly close to our Group Scout Leader's heart, we have ordered some badges for resale onto members of our group. If you would like a badge please order here, or let us know, these will be allocated on a first come first served basis. As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Yours in Scouting