Meetings this week:
Unfortunately due to the current adverse weather conditions we have taken the decision to cancel both tonight's Cub meeting and tomorrow's Scout meeting.
In other news the final details for next months PGL trip will be circulated in the coming days.
Cubs (and some Beavers):
Also in the coming days you will receive emails regarding CUBJAM 2019 and District Cub Camp 2018. If you would like to book onto either camp we would ask that you pay your deposits asap.As both Akela and I are still in London with Max could I please ask that spa
ces for these events are booked via OSM. On this occasion we will be unable to accept and spaces not reserved online.
Photos from previous trips can be found here;
As always if you need any equipment/uniform for an upcoming trip then please check out the shop section of our website (As well as stocking some items our selves we get a small percentage for every item sold elsewhere).
Yours in Scouting
Group Scout Leader
14th King’s Lynn Scout Group